David M. McConoughey
Mr. McConoughey is a registered patent attorney with extensive experience in the private practice of intellectual property law as well as experience as senior level in-house patent counsel.
His practice focuses primarily on the creation and development of the intellectual property assets of entrepreneurs and embryonic and growth stage businesses. Mr. McConoughey is a cofounder and advisor to StormBio, Inc.,
a development stage biopharmaceutical company, focused on the development of therapeutics for treating Highly Pathogenic Influenza and other acute inflammatory disease by regulating
hypercytokinemia ("cytokine storm").
The scientific and technical subject matter of his work centers on life science, such as medical devices (e.g. orthopedic endoprosthesis and fixation devices)
and biotechnology (e.g. cytokine biology and biomolecular diagnostics).
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Registered Patent Attorney, USPTO
- Member, Advisory Board, United States Patents Quarterly (BNA)
- Former Chair, M.I.T. Enterprise Forum of New York City
- J.D., Case-Western Reserve University
- B.S., Chemistry, Yale University
New York, NY 10018
P: (212)-268-0900 ext. 304